- 1 Bag Pangasius Fillet - 800g
- 1/4 dried Orange peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 large egg white
- 3-4 tablespoons cornflour
- Fully defrost the fish fillet in room temperature, wash and drain dry.
- Soak the dried orange peel with boiled water for 15 minutes, finely chop.
- Cut fish into sugar cube size pieces, then into the food processor with the orange peel, salt, sugar, pepper, egg white, cornflour(mix well with 2 tbsp water ). Blend together till the texture are nice and smooth.
- Oil inside a little cup or anything you fancy, steam with very low heat over boiling water for 10 - 15 minutes, cooking time depend on the thickness. Serve hot with diced spring onion, a dash cooking oil and a few drops light soya sauce. Make 6-7 fish cake with the little round bowls.